FONDUE: Chocolate Balsamic Fondue
Desserts & Other Goodies
Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- In a small sauce pan, bring half and half to a low boil. Remove from the heat and add chocolate chips. Allow to sit for about 1 minute, then stir until chocolate is melted and creamy.
- Gradually stir in chocolate balsamic vinegar until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to an electronic fondue pot or small, slow cooker and keep warm over low heat.
- Serve fondue with assorted, bite-size dipping foods, such as strawberries, brownies, marshmallows, banana slices, pineapple, candied ginger, and more.