VINAIGRETTE: Miso Dressing
Condiments and Sauces
This recipe creates a versatile, flavor-packed dressing that makes everything taste better!
Use in stir fries, over raw or roasted vegetables, in salads, over pasta, with seafood, or on sandwiches.
- 1 heaping tablespoon white or yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon White A-Premium Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Honey-Ginger Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- Whisk all the ingredients in a medium-size bowl until smooth, thickened, and slightly emulsified or place in a blender and process until smooth.
- Makes approximately 1/2 cup. Will keep up to one week in the refrigerator.