VINAIGRETTE: Creamy Lemon-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Condiments and Sauces
From our friend, Rebekah Fedrowitz, MHN
Holistic Nutrition Consultant & Food Blogger
- 1/2 cup Traditional Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or blender and whisk/blend until well combined.
- Store in an air-tight glass container in the refrigerator for up to two (2) weeks.
This delicious vinaigrette pairs well with a mixed-green salad,
including arugula, spinach, and kale.