SAUCE: Naples Summertime Steak Verde Sauce
Condiments and Sauces
- ½ cup Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your choice)
- 13 fresh basil leaves
- small handful of chive
- handful of flat leaf parsley
- handful of tarragon
- handful of rosemary
- handful of thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon capers
- zest and juice of one small lemon
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor add all of the herbs, mustard, lemon zest, capers, salt, and pepper and puree.
- Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lemon juice until mixture can be spooned.
- After grilling, place steak on plate, spoon mixture over steak and tent with aluminum foil for 10 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and serve.