SAUCE: Hollandaise Sauce
Condiments and Sauces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup Butter (flavor) Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Whisk together the egg yolks, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of warm water. Add the mixture to the jar of a blender. With the machine continuously running, slowly pour in Butter flavor Olive Oil, a little at a time. If the mixture thickens too quickly, add a little more warm water. Continue blending adding remaining Butter flavor Olive Oil in a thin stream until the mixture emulsifies (thickens).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.