MARINADE: Hot Spice Marinade
Condiments and Sauces
Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 1/4 cup Baklouti (HOT!) Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Tangerine Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon The Crescent Olive's Basiks Authentic Southwest spice blend
- Whisk together all the ingredients. Adjust the portions to your taste preference if necessary.
- Use as a marinade on chicken, pork, steak, or mix with Greek yogurt for a delicious dip.