COMPOTE: Berry Balsamic Compote
Condiments and Sauces
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Balsamic
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine 1 cup mixed berries and 1 cup strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and sugar in a small sauepan. Cook covered over medium for about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining fruit and continue to cook uncovered for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with pancakes, waffles, cake, yogurt or ice cream.