AIOLI: Classic Aioli
Condiments and Sauces
From our friend,
Chef Laurie Erickson, CE, CSN, CFT
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 large egg yolks, at room temperature**
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups Estate Reserve [Apr.2022] (Peru)
- 1 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- In a blender container, add the garlic, egg yolks, lemon zest and juice.
- Turn speed to low and slowly add the oil until the aioli thickens and emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
**This recipe contains raw egg yolks. If you have a compromised immune system, you can use pasteurized eggs for this recipe.