AIOLI: Cilantro Aioli
Condiments and Sauces
Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 1/2 cup Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno White Balsamic
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Crescent Olive Spicewalla Himalayan Salt, plus more to taste
- 1 charred poblano pepper, cut into pieces (optional)
- In an immersion blender cup (or a tall cup/jar), add the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt.
- Place the Immersion blender at the bottom of the cup and turn onto high speed. Continue blending without stopping or moving the blender until the mixture has thickened.
- Add poblano pepper pieces and blend until evenly mixed. Taste and add additional salt as desired, blending minimally to combine.
- Transfer to a glass jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.