VEGGIE: Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 tabelspoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Preheat ovent to 350o F.
- Use a non-stick cooling rack and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss zucchini in Tuscan Herb Olive Oil; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place zuchhini onto prepared baking sheet, sprinkle with Parmesan mixture.
- Bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley if desired.