HUMMUS: Guacamole Hummus
Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons gound cumin
- sea salt, to taste
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to eat.
Note: For less spice, use 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil and only
1 tablespoon Chipotle Olive Oil.