Recipe compliments of our friend,
Rebekah Fedrowitz, MDN, BCHN
Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition,
Integrative Health Speaker & Writer
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 clover garlic, minced
- 1 fresh jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 avocados, diced
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, tomato, jalapeno (optional), both olive oils, cumin and salt.
- Add diced avocados and use a fork to mash and mix with the other ingredients until the guacamole reaches desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.