DIP: Sundried Tomato, Spinach & Artichoke Dip
From our friend,
Chef Laurie Erickson, CE, CSN, CFT
- 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped fine
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 10-ounce box frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and chopped (Birds Eye brand)
- 3/4 cup cream
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large skillet until hot, but not smoking.
- Add the olive oil.
- Lower the heat to medium, and add the onions and garlic.
- Saute' until wilted but not brown (about 3 minutes).
- Add the spinach, sundried tomatoes, and the artichokes; mix well. Cook until most of the liquid from the spinach and the artichokes has evaporated.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Remove pan from heat and add the parmesan cheese.
- Stir to combine; season with salt and pepper.
Serve with baked tortilla chips!