CRACKERS: Cheesy White Truffle Crackers
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour, more for rolling out dough
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Favolosa [May 2022] (Chile)
- 2 tablespoons White Truffle Pure Olive Oil
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Puls a few times to distribute.
- Add the cheeses and pulse again to finely chop the cheese into the dry ingredients.
- Add the oils and continue to pulse until the oils are incorporated thoroughly.
- Gather and press the dough into two flat disks. Wrap each disk (wax paper) and chill for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 4250F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out one disk at a time to 1/4" thickness.
- Cut into squares, rounds, whatever your preference!
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges become golden.