BURGERS: Weekend Sliders with Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2½ teaspoons Kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 8 ounces of goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large red onion, sliced into rounds
- 3 tablespoons Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 12 slider buns
- 1 sliced avocado
- 2 cups of fresh spinach (washed)
- Preheat grill or cast iron skillet medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, marinate onions with Neapolitan Dark Balsamic Vinegar; let sit for at least an hour.
- In a separate bowl, combine ground beef, ground turkey, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Form into 12 small patties; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; set aside.
- Grill the patties until golden and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Toast the buns on grill for 15 seconds. Spread the tops of the bun with the goat cheese mixture; add cooked patties, onions, avocado and spinach. (optional – add tomatoes)